Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge! Day #5: Recommend a Tear Jerker

Day #5...
Challenge #5: Recommending a Tear Jerker...
A great tear jerker (the best), in my opinion, is:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

This novel made me tear up SO much! 

The entire series is brilliant and will forever remain one of my favourites and the reason I picked The Deathly Hallows as a tear jerker is because it is the last book in this series, an overall ending for the characters and story-line but a devastating end to so many characters that we never thought we'd lose.

 These are characters which we have become intrinsically attached to and seen develop over so many books. These characters were certainly a part of my own childhood, as they have been for millions of others too, and losing them was shocking and devastating.

The Harry Potter series in itself is unforgettable, but The Deathly Hallows just perfectly caps it off and, I think, definitely leaves tears in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment