Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1

I have decided to take part in another weekly book meme:
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

The Interrogation of Ashala Wolf by Ambelin Kwaymullina!

Page: 45
 Teasers #1:

What a stupid thing to imagine. The doctor was no lion, and Connor was definitely no angel come to save me. And even if he was, I thought dazedly, he couldn't fly me away. He's given up his wings...

Teaser #2:

Ember had told me once that she'd known a girl who wanted to die, until someone had spoken six words to her that made her decide to live instead. I'd asked what the magic words were, and she said it didn't matter, the point was that no one ever knows when something they say will cause a profound change in somebody else.


I hope you enjoyed these teasers, you can let me know what you think in the comments :)

1 comment:

  1. mmm great teasers... wings? lion? and that second one ~ intense :) *new follower*

    Mine is from Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr

    TT

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete